Hyperpigmentation Face is a skincare concern that suddenly comes from nowhere and starts bothering you by changing your appearance. Hyperpigmentation treatment does not take effect overnight, every time you look in the mirror, the dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation will worry you, and you will not feel confident stepping out of your house with your bare skin.
We know if you are going through this condition, you will be ready to do anything to get the best facial Singapore, hyperpigmentation treatment that works. But the solution for hyperpigmentation is complex as it does not fade away quickly. Let’s discuss why you suffer from this skincare concern and what is the best solution for hyperpigmentation.
What Is Hyperpigmentation Face?
Sometimes the cells responsible for our skin colour (melanocytes) start to deposit excess pigments into the deeper layers of our skin. As a result, dark patches appear that do not match the overall complexion. These patches can be local or diffused and tend to appear on all skin types.
What Are The Factors That Cause Hyperpigmentation?
Several factors can trigger melanocytes to produce extra pigments, resulting in hyperpigmentation. The following are the main factors that can be the reason behind your condition.
- Sun Exposure – The sun’s UV rays accelerate the production of melanin which causes sun tan but sometimes, when sun exposure is too much, it can start to make dark sunspots on your skin.
- Melasma – This is a skin condition that usually targets pregnant women. Dark brown patches start appearing on the skin due to changes in hormonal levels. This type of hyperpigmentation can also affect men due to genetic reasons.
- Inflammation – Skin conditions like acne, eczema or cuts can cause inflammation. This inflammation can activate pigment-producing cells. As a result, dark patches appear in the area of inflammation known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Medical Conditions – Hyperpigmentation can be caused by Addison’s disease. Some medications can also trigger hyperpigmentation, including antibiotics, antimalarial, chemotherapy, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
What are Hyperpigmentation Treatment Options?
You will find gazillion products and medical procedures that promise to treat hyperpigmentation on the face or any other body part, however only the best facial Singapore works. These may include:
- Face acids.
- Chemical peels.
- Laser peel.
- IPL therapy.
- Lightening creams.
This vast number of hyperpigmentation treatment options may confuse you, and there are chances that by experimenting with different techniques on your skin, you may worsen its condition. To ease this problem, Casa Beauty has introduced JYUNKA Face Treatments which is considered the best facial in Singapore. JYUNKA is a highly popular skincare treatment with an anchor store cum Jyunka facial salon in Pacific Plaza. Many of our customers are pleased to discover that they do not have to travel to Pacific Plaza in Orchard Road as we offer the whole repertoire of JYUNKA face treatments right in Tampines! JYUNKA facials have shown remarkable results in terms of treating hyperpigmentation. Let’s discuss how JYUNKA face treatments help in achieving flawless skin.
JYUNKA Face Treatment:
JYUNKA is a skincare brand that promises its users to change their skin. Its superstar serum M+ Fluid is well known for its radical properties. This serum has the purest formula of Vitamin C in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid, encapsulated with QuSome technology that accelerates collagen and elastin production.
Casa Beauty offers JYUNKA facial with the help of the JYUNKA JV Machine that ensures deep penetration of the key-active ingredients to avail maximum positive results. The five technologies used in the JV machine to target hyperpigmentation are below.
1. Skin Sonic Scrubber:
Vibrates at ultrasonic speed to mechanically remove dead skin cells and blackheads from the superficial skin. It deeply cleanses, exfoliates, and stimulates the skin, priming it to absorb active ingredients from the rest of the facial.
2. Radio Frequency:
The machine uses radiofrequency energy to heat the dermis without damaging the top layer of the skin. It visibly lifts and tightens the contours of the face immediately. At a deeper level, radiofrequency promotes collagen production, increases volume, softens fine lines, and gives radiance to achieve firm and youthful skin.
Ionizes and increases the permeability of the skin cell membrane, effectively and rapidly penetrating active ingredients into the skin. The small electric field safely stimulates the skin and face muscles to give an immediate lift to the face contours and boosts long-term regeneration and rejuvenation of skin cells.
Plunge the skin’s temperature down to – 12° Celsius upon contact. The sharp change in skin temperature causes the blood vessels to constrict, drawing active ingredients deeper into the skin. The cold temperature contours the face, firms the skin, tightens pores and reduces redness for radiant skin.
5. Beauty Laser:
The JYUNKA JV machine uses low-level lasers to calm the skin, reduce redness, kill bacteria, and promote healing. The Laser Probe maintains a low wavelength to ensure that repeated use will not result in skin sensitivity and is the perfect end to any treatment for glowing and flawless skin.
After having JYUNKA Facial Treatment, you will observe visible changes on your skin. It helps to diminish wrinkles and pigmentations on your skin. This facial also tightens the skin and pores while giving a natural glow and radiance.
How To Prevent Future Hyperpigmentation?
To prevent hyperpigmentation, we recommend you to take care of the following things to enjoy beautiful skin.
- Keep your skin moisturized to enhance cell turnover. This moisturization will keep the skin barrier intact and bring a radiant glow.
- Don’t scratch or pick any acne or bug bite on your face because this will increase the chances of developing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Never forget to wear sunscreen; one fantastic sunscreen is JYUNKA SPF 50, while going out in the sun. UV rays are a big culprit in destroying the appearance of your skin.
- Treat your skin with regular facials to replenish it with safe and effective ingredients.
In a nutshell, hyperpigmentation can damage your skin and shatter your confidence. Several factors are responsible for hyperpigmentation, and some of them are uncontrollable.
We recommend JYUNKA Face Treatment if hyperpigmentation treatment is what you are looking for and you want to make your skin radiant and spotless. This treatment has shown incredible results by using its famous five technologies. So don’t waste your time and book your appointment at Casa Beauty to enjoy the best facial in Singapore!