Jyunka Face TreatmentsAll JYUNKA Face Treatments comes with relaxing massage, careful painless extraction and eyebrow trimming
JYUNKA Stem Cell Treatment ( 90 mins )
Reverse signs of ageing with JYUNKA stem cell treatment. This unique stem cell technology lightens hyperpigmentation without medical lasers. The star JYUNKA stem cell mask, fortified with green apple stem cells and Biowhite:registered: repairs skin cells, relaxes facial tensions leaving it looking younger and fairer.
Price $350 First Trial $149
Do you know what the big hoo-hah is over stem cell technology? We understand that everyone wants to look young and beautiful for as long as possible. Stem cell technology has shown promising results in erasing signs of ageing. JYUNKA has incorporated plant stem cells in its products which help in gaining timeless beauty.
What Are The Seven Signs Of Ageing?
Age can be cruel to our skin, but many other factors like stress, sun exposure, alcohol, pollution, lack of sleep and exercise can make our skin dry and look tired. However, seven common signs of ageing appear when skin loses its youth and elasticity. If you notice these signs, it’s time to give extra care to your skin.
- Fine lines and wrinkles – start to appear when the skin losses elastin and collagen. Loose and saggy skin starts making wrinkles and fine lines. You often wonder what is best for your dry face.
- Dullness – happens when skin losses its youth and glow. The main reason behind dullness is the lack of moisture.
- Uneven skin tone – can occur because of hormonal changes due to age. It makes the skin look old and pigmented.
- Dry skin – is a frequent complaint of women after their 30s. Dry skin accelerates the other signs of ageing.
- Hyperpigmentation and age spots – are quite frustrating as they are not easy to treat and affect the overall look of your skin.
- Roughness – is also experienced in ageing skin. Skin loses its smooth and silky texture over time.
- Visible pores – start to appear with time due to the lack of elasticity.
How Stem Cell Technology Works?
Researchers observed that plant stem cells have remarkable rejuvenating properties, which is why they added them to skincare products. These products showed visible results in treating signs of ageing. Stem cell technology helps the skin in the manner antioxidants do. It treats wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation and gives back the youth your skin misses after the 30s.
What Are The Benefits Of JYUNKA Stem Cell Treatment?
Casa Beauty Tampines offer JYUNKA Stem Cell Treatment to reverse the signs of ageing. This treatment targets hyperpigmentation and gives you a flawless complexion. The star of this facial is JYUNKA Stem Cell Mask which contains green apple stem cells and Bio white, patented ingredients that do wonders for the skin. You will notice lasting results in your skin after having JYUNKA Stem Cell Treatment.
- Your skin will appear plump and healthy. It will be able to hold hydration for a longer time, and your issue related to dry skin will be resolved.
- Stem cell technology enhances skin tone and diminishes dark spots and discolouration.
- It makes the skin firm and tight, which results in the disappearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also minimizes the appearance of pores.
- It recovers the skin from the damage caused by pollution and UV rays. Stem cell technology repairs the skin cells and increases cell regeneration.
Book your appointment at Case Beauty Tampines for JYUNKA Stem Cell Treatment and enjoy radiant and youthful skin.
All JYUNKA Face Treatments comes with relaxing massage, careful painless extraction and eyebrow trimming