The Best Eye treatment in Tampines- Chinese Gua Sha
Our eyes are the best gift we could have. On the other hand, some may experience eye area issues due to genetics and lifestyle. These can be dark circles, puffiness, eye bags, wrinkles and dryness. There are many treatments, products and practices to help combat these eye issues. Today, Let’s explore the best eye treatment in Tampines – Chinese Gua Sha. A single gua sha for under-eye circles can make a great difference.
Why Do We Get Dark Circles?
Some factors cause dark circles. We can control some of these but not all. Gua sha for under-eye circles provides great relief.
(1) Fatigue- oversleeping or staying up extra hours can cause dark circles to form. Sleep deprivation allows dark tissues and blood vessels beneath your skin to show.
(2) Age- As we get older, the skin becomes thinner. The decrease in collagen and elastin production allows dark blood vessels to be more visible- causing dark circles.
(3) Allergies- Allergic reactions can cause uncomfortable symptoms like itchiness, redness, and puffy eyes. Rubbing and scratching can worsen the area.
(4) Dehydration- This is a common cause. When the body does not receive sufficient amounts of water, the under eyes look dull and hollow.
(5) Genetics- dark circles can be inherited as early as childhood and may worsen as you age or slowly disappear.
How Do Dark Circles Affect Us?
Dark circles affect us physically and emotionally. Depending on the severity, some of us may want a treatment to help reduce dark circles. Our face automatically looks tired, drained, dull and lifeless. Tired eyes may make us feel tired, unconfident, and it should be of concern. It can impact our daily lives and lifestyle. But there is a solution.
What Is Gua Sha?
Gua Sha is an integral part of traditional Chinese medicine. It is a holistic, alternative therapy that involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation and complexion. In Gua Sha, a beautician scrapes your skin with short or long strokes on different face regions in order. The tool is placed into the centre then gently scraped/extended to the face’s perimeter, where the lymph nodes are located. Chinese Gua Sha can be done on the face and neck and works like magic around the eyes.
The Benefits Of Gua Sha
Studies have shown that this ritual improves microcirculation tremendously. During Gua Sha blood circulation allows fresh oxygen and nutrients to reach the skin’s surface, visibly improving clarity and complexion. The skin appears brighter and radiant. The face is more contoured and sculpted. The under eyes are decongested and brighter. There is an instant release of tension in the facial and neck muscles. Reduces wrinkles, rejuvenates, tones and smoothes skin, boosts collagen, combats pigmentation, defines jawlines and even decongests the sinuses. This treatment also effectively treats puffiness and dark circles.
The Best Eye Treatment In Tampines
Chinese Gua Sha is both traditional and phenomenal. It stimulates your production of collagen and elastin and boosts circulation and lymphatic drainage. Gua sha for under-eye circles treatment is your gateway to brighter and decongested under eyes. You can find this eye treatment in Tampines provided by Casa Beauty- Tampines qualified beauticians.